Thursday, April 12, 2012

Confessions of Shoe-A-Holic 1

Okay, so I am obsessed with shoes. I'll be walking around the mall, absolutely zero shopping bags in my hands, feeling all proud of myself, when all of a sudden, I hear these gorgeous velvet blue flats screaming "take me, take me" from the corner of my ear, and next thing I know I'm waltzing around in front of the mirror in my room with the shoes on, already planning the next outfit I'm going to wear them with. 

When it comes to cute shoes, I become one of those whiny little brats like Victoria in Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory; "I want it, I want it now." It doesn't matter if these are five inches too high, or one inch too tight so that they squeeze the edges of my toes, I want those shoes, and I want them now. Most of the time, I hear voice of reason from the people who care for the well being of my poor feet, but at least the shoes end up in the figment of my imagination. A girl can never have too many shoes, and a girl can never have too many dreams. I once saw a character in a book  say she wishes she were a caterpillar, so she'd have an excuse to wear more shoes at once. Let's pretend for a second. Here are some shoes I'd wear together if I were a caterpillar. 




Photo Source: 1)NA 2) Christian Loboutin 3)n/A 4)bhldn 5)N/A

No comments:

Post a Comment